- Check-in: suites are available from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival. In case you will be arriving before the indicated time, please let us know by phone.
- Check-out: by 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- Pets: your four-legged friend is welcome with prior notice at the reception. The rate is € 17 per night, excluding food. We remind you that the animals cannot access the panoramic terrace, the Sky Wellness and the breakfast room.
- Reception: the reception staff are at your disposal from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm. In the event that your arrival is outside these tines, please contact us by phone at +39 0471 200232.
- NOTE: Due to construction work on a neighbouring property, we would like to apologize in advance for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- Room numbers and floors cannot be confirmed at the time of booking. However, we will try to take your requests into account. Room layouts, types and furnishings may vary.
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Please read the booking rules below carefully. According to the current Italian legislation, after confirmation, each booking has the value of a contract. The latter is binding for those making the booking and for all other persons mentioned in the same, minors included.
We recommend taking out insurance for your holiday with European Travel Insurance directly online on our homepage.
You can send a request for availability or, alternatively, you can book directly online on our website www.napurahotel.it by filling out the appropriate form.
In case of cancellation, the customer will be charged of the costs of the transfer. The fee retained for handling costs is €20. Subsequently, we will send an e-mail with an offer (non-binding). In case of acceptance, the details of a credit card or the payment of a bank transfer equal to 50% of the total amount is to be made within 3 days. The reservation will become valid and binding for all purposes with the written communication on our part showing all the information and the total price of the stay. If the deposit is not paid in the requested time and / or credit card information placed as collateral was incorrect or not provided, the booking procedure will be canceled. Therefore, we kindly ask you to check the accuracy and completeness of the data and to communicate as soon as possible any anomaly. We accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
In addition, in order to speed up the operations and the correct closure of the process, we ask you to send us, as soon as possible, a copy of the payment by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also remind you to present your confirmation email at check-in.
Upon arrival, it is mandatory to present an ID document for each person.
To make changes to the reservation, you need to contact the reception staff, who will do everything possible to meet your request. In the case of a booking change in a period for which the price is higher than the amount paid, the client is required to pay the difference.
For the cancellation policy, please refer to your booking confirmation.
Late Check Out: € 50 one-time fee with all-day use of the Suite, Spa and Sky Terrace (requires availability).
Hotel payments can be made by credit card (EC, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX), debit card or in cash up to € 1,999.99.
The details for payment by bank transfer are as follows:
BANK NAME: Raiffeisenkasse Bozen / Cassa Rurale di Bolzano
IBAN: IT 18 Y 08081 11603 000303037428
SWIFT (BIC): RZSBIT21303
BANK COUNTRY: Italy
BANK ADDRESS: Bolzano-South shopping area
BENEFICIARY: Hoteria s.r.l.
COMMENT-NOTE: Payment confirmation deposit (guest name)
The Art & Design Napura Suites & Apartments reserves the right to check the validity of the credit card prior to arrival by requesting a pre-authorization to the circuit to which it belongs. With the pre-authorization the hotel guarantees the temporary availability of the total amount of the stay, or part of it. NO AMOUNT IS COLLECTED. The pre-authorization expires automatically after 30 days from the requested date and the amount is automatically released. If the outcome of the transaction is negative, you will be immediately notified and the booking procedure will be cancelled. In this case, the hotel will have no obligation towards the client.
Extension of stay
The extension of the stay requires an additional reservation and is subject to availability and rate changes.
3. Tourist Tax
The Province of Bolzano has introduced a tourist tax of € 1.60 per person per day (except for children under 14). This is not included in the price of the suites and must be paid directly on site by our guests, except for the exemptions and reductions provided by the municipal regulations.
4. Cancellation Policy (individual bookings)
Any booking cancellation must be communicated.
- Up to 3 days before arrival: no penalty
- From 2 days before arrival or in case of no show (no show): 50% of the price of the stay
This cancellation policy is not valid for the "non-refundable" rate.
In this case, the entire amount will be charged on the credit card or requested by bank transfer and will not be returned in any case.
No refund is due to the guest who decides to interrupt the stay already in course and therefore is required to pay the full amount agreed.
5. GROUPS Booking and Cancellation Policy
By making a reservation, the person completing the process is identified as the group's contact person and confirms that he is authorized by the other participants to adhere to the booking conditions and cancellation policy of the Art & Design Napura Suites & Apartments.
The group contact person is responsible for the billing amount for all bookings made by him / her. Any new requests must be communicated directly and exclusively by the group leader. Although reservations do not provide for changes, in the manner allowed and in case of availability, you can cancel the reservation and make a new one.
To confirm the reservation, a deposit equal to 30% of the total booked services will be required.
The contact person of the group is responsible for sending the final guest list, which must be sent as soon as possible and no less than 15 days before arrival.
Any cancellations must be received in writing (by e-mail).
Canceled bookings will be subject to the following penalties:
- Up to 30 days before the arrival date the deposit will be retained without penalty
- From 29 to 15 days before arrival the deposit will be retained and an additional penalty equal to 15% of the entire booked stay will be applied
- From 14 days to 7 days before the date of arrival the deposit will be retained and an additional penalty equal to 30% of the entire booked stay will be applied
- From 6 to 0 days before the date of arrival will be charged for the entire booked stay (deposit plus balance)
In case of no show or early departure a penalty equal to 100% of the entire stay will be charged. Early departures will be charged for the entire booked stay.
Confirmation of booking implies acceptance of our cancellation and deposit terms.
6. Causes of force majeure
The management declines all responsibility for disservices due to lack of supplies, fortuitous failures to the equipment or other causes of force majeure. We accept no responsibility for damage caused by other guests, atmospheric events, natural disasters, epidemics, diseases and thefts.
Do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the addresses indicated on the website www.napurahotel.it.
Our staff is always available for all your requests.
Dogs and domestic cats are welcome, upon agreement at the time of booking, at a price of € 17 per day (-50% when booking directly with us or through the website; two bowls included on request - food not included).
To guarantee you and your pet an optimal stay, please read the following rules.
- Pet owners undertake to keep their pets on a leash while in public places or common areas of the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast room, on the panoramic terrace and in the wellness area.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed in a suite at a time.
- Pet owners are careful not to leave them unattended in the suite so that they do not cause damage or create inconvenience to other guests by making noise.
- Owners accept full responsibility for damages caused to things or people caused by their pets.
- To ensure the safety of our cleaning service staff, pet owners are requested to keep dogs on a leash if they are present in the suite.
An animal that disturbs any of the customers or other persons in the hotel must, upon request, be immediately calmed down.
For more information about your stay in South Tyrol, please contact us at the following addresses.
Tel: +39 0471 200 232